Photobucket ~ Photobucket

8/30/2008

Out the mouths of Babes

OK so Dylan this year has a very young and attractive teacher. You know one of those talk, Blond, slender and has to be no older than 25 years. We joke about how the uncle Josh should do his uncley duties and flirt with Dylan's teacher.
Josh has been trying to get my kidlets to help him pick up on the ladies as he likes to call it. All in good fun, they've never remembered what Josh would want them to say to pick up on women so we never really thought much of it right.

WELL...

I believe it was last Tuesday morning. My boys meet up on the playground for morning gathering at school. They were already lined up and I was standing in the back where I'm usually pace between Zach's class and Dylan's. Dylan's teacher was looking at me with a big cheezer smile on her face. I could tell she wanted to talk with me. She couldn't make up her mind. She'd start walking towards me then turn around, then turned back around and came up to me. She then says " Dylan asked me something yesterday that I've been dying to ask you." I was like "OK what?" Then I heard it ... " Does Dylan have an Uncle Josh?"
I thought I was gonna die. All I could think of was I'm gonna physically harm that man. Apparently Dylan told his teacher that his uncle Josh wants to know if she's single and you're cute!...umm...yeah!...awkward!

3 comments:

Daniel and Jami said...

That is too funny!! I fear my days of kids and awkward moments.. but then again I look forward to them.. many laughs to come!

McKenna said...

LOL you never know what they are going to say do you? I am so excited for awkward moments like those this year!

Natalie said...

Where are you? I check your blog at least twice a day. What's going on in your exciting life? How was your birthday? Did Will take you out??