Not much has really happened since the last time I was on. I got to my goal weight by my birthday and have managed to shrink pass my old skinny jeans and now have a brand new size! YEAH! That kinda sucked seeing how I don't have many clothes that fit now, but still...not complaining! Dylan is excelling in 2nd grade. His first report card showed him being at the top in his grade for math! Reading, Spelling etc...not so good but I know that's to be expected with Dylan. When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says an Astronaut. I can really see him doing this. When I ask him why he tells me that he wants to see the stars and get one for me! :D Love that boy!
Zachary is doing well in 1st grade. He's too does great with math and extremely well in science. Readingand spelling not so great but then again he does have a severe speech delay which is a factor in allot of the word related subjects. He's such a great kid. His teacher boast about how Zach is always trying to help his classmates when they get stuck. And he does it in a respectful manner. When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says Indiana Jones. I tell him that Indiana's profession is an Archeologist. He likes that cause he gets to play in the dirt! Heehee! Love that boy!
Aspen has already mastered everything she'd need to know in Kindergarten! Her teacher wants to start teaching her more of the things she'll be learning in 1st grade! She's such a sweetheart when it comes to making sure everyone gets a turn or in helping out the kids that tend to need the extra push! She wants to be a mermaid when she grows up! I explained the different kinds of mermaids that we have (ocean biologist, scubba divers, etc) She wants to be the kind of mermaid that gets to dance with Shamu! I thinks that's awesome!





1 comment:
Yeah! Great to hear an update!! I check your blog morning and night to see what's going on with your family.
Good for you for getting so thin! I have fallen off the wagon for the holidays, but plan to get back on in a week or so.
Sure miss you!
Post a Comment