Photobucket ~ Photobucket

8/27/2008

Aspen Tagged




1. What is something Mom always says to you?
We don't hit. You love me. Look at my face, I'm not mad. It's just a toy...Mommy you talk allot.

2. What makes Mom happy?
I give you a kiss

3. What makes Mom sad?
I don't hit you

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
You just tickle me

5. What was Mom like as a child?
Me

6. How old is Mom?
91

7. How tall is Mom?
um...91

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
You like me

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
You just make food

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Like a turkey sandwich with green mushys (avacados)

11. What is Mom really good at?
You're good at reading

12. What is Mom not very good at?
scaring me Daddy does it better

13. What does Mom do for a job?
you just go and do some fun

14. What is Mom's favorite food?
Ooo I know. your favorite food is some grapes or pineapple and peanut butter and jelly on a stick

15. What makes you proud of Mom?
You make me laugh

16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a fairy mermaid

17. What do you and Mom do together?
walk together then we dance then we just do the nap too much then you love me

18. How are you and Mom alike?
cause we're the same. You and me are girls

19. How are you and Mom different?
We're not different. Mommy we're not different. Mommy we're the same

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Cause you love me allot. Cause I love you.

Kids we want to hear from ... Matthew, Skyler, Owen, Jared, Austin, Anakin, Ammon, Harli, Kyler, Christopher, Brandon, Cole, Emma~~ TAG! You're It!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

I just love this picture of Aspen! She looks so mature and so pretty here! Tell her that we said Happy Belated Birthday!