I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kindergarten is evil. It's the root to our children wanting their independence. Aspen started this Kindergarten August 14. She's been there for only a week and already she's not as clingy as she was the first day. These Kindergarten teachers may have them kidlets fooled but I can see their trickery. They come across all sweet and over nice. They say they use fun, easy methods of teaching. They even say the want to show these young, new kidlets that learning can be fun...Fun like the witch enticing Hansel and Gretel into eating her candy house. I know what they're up to. They want our children to be independent and to eventually leave us one day to go to college on the other side of the country and to never call.
Well what if I'm not ready to let them go when that day comes? What about all these years of always being there? All the Dance recitals? Soccer games? karate? Does none of this matter anymore then? Why can't they learn from my mistakes? Yes I moved away from home and got older but I can see my errors and will be 29 again this year!
William did mention that we could always install a lock on the hall closet! That may be the option!
8/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I totally agree with you on the Kindergarten thing. My poor baby Brandon went and has been independent ever since. It is so sad!
So sad! Do I have to send my kids??
Post a Comment