Photobucket ~ Photobucket

8/27/2008

Dylan Tagged!




1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you!You're my favorite Dylan!

2. What makes Mom happy?
I give you a kiss

3. What makes Mom sad?
If I write her a bad note

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
If you tickle me
5. What was Mom like as a child?
Along time ago...I don't remember

6. How old is Mom?
29

7. How tall is Mom?
Not taller than Daddy

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Be nice

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
Clean and you're thinking of me

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For being my friend

11. What is Mom really good at?
Good at picking up toys...Can you pick up my toys?

12. What is Mom not very good at?
Not good at giving us marbles right now (we have marble jars for allowance)

13. What does Mom do for a job?
To be nice to kids

14. What is Mom's favorite food?
cereal and sweet kisses (He calls the hershey kiss I put in his lunch Mom's sweet kisses)

15. What makes you proud of Mom?
A kiss

16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wuzzer Woman (Wonder Woman)
17. What do you and Mom do together?
We do homework together and play the monkey game

18. How are you and Mom alike?
We like cake

19. How are you and Mom different?
Because, because we're not the same

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because you're nice to me and say hello and you're cool and give me kisses...That's it.




Kids we want to hear from ... Matthew, Skyler, Brandon, Emma, Cole, Austin, Harli, Ammon, Anakin, Jared, Owen, Kyler, Christopher ~~ TAG! You're It!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

What a good idea, I love it, and it gets everyone involved! Those are really cute pics of the kids, is it there fist day of school pics?